| May 5, 2017
Here at Pepperjam, we work with the best of the best in performance marketing. At Shoptalk this year, we gathered some of these experts—from Curalate, Dr. Martens, RetailMeNot and more—for our first series of PepTalks. The result? A rare opportunity to hear candidly from industry leaders and walk away with unique insights to apply directly to your business. If you missed it, or want a refresher, now is your chance.
Click here for the full videos or check out the highlights below if you need more convincing:
Kyle Duford, VP of Global Digital at Dr. Martens, discussed:
- Merging search (paid, organic and direct) to maximize goals.
- How to save money by avoiding keyword bidding in ad sections where there are no competitors.
- Scaling revenue goals to growth.
Apu Gupta, Curalate’s CEO and Co-Founder, dove into:
- The evolution of influencer marketing and the fundamental difference between discovery and search.
- A prediction that discovery will be making a significant mark in 2017.
- How to grow your brand through micro-influencers.
Kim Read, VP of Operations at RetailMeNot, explored:
- Redefining the role of affiliate in today’s digital marketing trends.
- How to leverage content to increase AOV.
- How the components of omnichannel content creation increase the likelihood that relevant messaging is reaching your audience.
Want more? Watch the full PepTalks here.