Absolutely nothing stops moms and nothing will stop this Mother’s Day, even a quarantine! To help along with planning during this especially unique time, here are some of our top 10 favorite (tested and approved!) Mother’s Day ideas that are entirely stay-at-home friendly!
Thanks to all the moms out there for all you do…we’d be lost without you!
- You’ve built plenty of memories already! Make a mommy & me scrapbook/keepsake.
- Make it special! Create a new tradition and bake a dish from a passed-down recipe.
- Dry goods abound! Go old school, break out the dry macaroni and paint and make a shell necklace together.
- Keep it bottle up! Clean out a used sauce jar, paint it and fill it up with motivational quotes. Take turns opening a new one each new day.
- The house rules! Throw a family Go Fish or Uno tournament. Winner skips the night’s clean up!
- Keep things “in-tents”! Throw the family tent up in the back yard, make a fire, s’mores and enjoy the spring air and each other.
- Paint your art out! Take old sheets, towels or canvases and paint flower bouquets. Adorn as you wish.
- Home-made scavenger hunt! Have the kids draw up a special Mother’s Day themed scavenger hunt and get outside together.
- Mom’s movie night! Table the kids’ movies and let mom enjoy her favorite with some kid-made popcorn and her favorite drink.
- Cash it in! Make a coupon book stuffed with vouchers for everything from 10 minute back rubs to extra chores. Mom cashes in as she wishes all year long.
BONUS: Get creative and download Pepperjam's very special Mother's Day Card template here!
Don't have a printer? Color your card digitally by following these simple steps:
- Download your card on your iPhone or iPad.
- Take a screenshot.
- Tap the screenshot.
- Using MarkUp, color in your screenshot.
- Save and send digitally!